New 2018 Nissan Titan Truck For Sale in Pittsburgh
New 2018 Nissan Titan – PERFORMANCE
To help handle massive workloads, Titan features an upgraded rear differential.
Titan features the confidence of massive 13.8″ front/13.6″ rear, 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes.
New 2018 Nissan Titan – TECHNOLOGY
• Automatic Collision Notification – If you’re in an accident severe enough to deploy the air bags, we can call for help.
• Emergency Call – The touch of a button connects you to a live person to assist you.
• Roadside Assistance – Flat tire? Out of gas? We can request to send roadside assistance to your location.
• Remote Door Lock/Unlock – Forgot to lock up? Use your compatible smartphone, compatible smartwatch, or Amazon Alexa.
• Remote Engine Start/Stop – Before you leave home or work, log in to the NissanConnect Services app to remotely start your vehicle to return it to a comfortable temperature in advance.
• Remote Horn & Lights – Now, where did I park? Well sound the horn and flash the lights so you can easily find your car.
• Parked Car Finder – Find your parked Nissan’s location anywhere, anytime in the NissanConnect Services app and Owners Portal map.
• Speed Alert – A real help if you’ve got a lead-foot in the family, this feature alerts you if someone exceeds your set speed.
• Valet Alert – If a valet drives your Titan outside of your set radius, you’ll know.
• Boundary Alert – If someone else is behind the wheel, you can get alerts that your vehicle is entering or leaving your set boundary.
• Curfew Alert – If your vehicle is driven outside of the times you schedule, you’ll get an alert.
• Connected Search – Craving sushi? Search for nearby places, and Connected Search will return Points of Interest results.
• Journey Planner – Great for a road trip, we send a route with up to four waypoints and a destination directly to your Titan via the Owners Portal.
• Destination Assistance – Use voice response to search by name or category and have results sent to your Nissan Navigation system.
New 2018 Nissan Titan – SAFETY
SIX STANDARD AIR BAGS
Nissan’s Advanced Air Bag System has single-stage driver and dual-stage passenger supplemental front air bags with seat belt sensors. Titan also features front seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags and roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags with rollover sensor.
VEHICLE DYNAMIC CONTROL
When it detects oversteer or understeer, Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) can reduce engine power and apply brake pressure to specific wheels.
TRACTION CONTROL SYSTEM
Traction Control System can sense wheel slip or spin and responds by instantly helping reduce throttle, helping you both regain available traction and maintain control.
ANTI-LOCK BRAKING SYSTEM
The Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) rapidly pumps the brakes during hard braking to help prevent your wheels from locking, helping you maintain steering control so you can better avoid obstacles.
New 2018 Nissan Titan – Gallery
2018 Nissan Frontier – Available Model Trims
Titan Single Cab S
Titan Single Cab SV
Titan King Cab S
Titan King Cab SV
Titan King Cab PRO-4X
Titan Crew Cab S
Titan Crew Cab SV
Titan Crew Cab SV Midnight Edition
Titan Crew Cab SL
Titan Crew Cab SL Midnight Edition
Titan Crew Cab PRO-4X
Titan Crew Cab Platinum Reserve
Source: New 2018 Nissan Titan